Social safety

Social safety

Ambience photo Fontys

Student counsellor or psychologist

Are you being bullied, threatened, (sexually) harassed, discriminated against or experiencing violence? Talk about it with your student coach. Sometimes you need extra help.

Student counsellor or psychologist
A student counsellor or psychologist can help you cope with what you are dealing with and control the impact on your studies. Here you can find an overview of the possibilities and make an appointment.

(Sexual) violence

Sexual violence
Here you can find information on what to do when you encounter sexual harassment or abuse. Or contact the Sexual Assault Center directly.

Protocol sexual assault

Are you thinking about suicide?

113 is there for you. You can call or chat with 113 completely anonymously.