Contact team Student Guidance

  • If you would like to talk to someone about psychological issues you may experience as a result of your financial worries, make an appointment with your general practitioner or a student psychologist.
  • If your financial concerns are an actual impedement on your study progress, please book in an appointment with a student counselor.