Sprint naar content

After your studies

Before you leave the Netherlands, you'll need to take care of the following list. Also be aware that your visa needs to be taken care of if you decide to stay in the Netherlands longer.

After your studies

When leaving, there are some things regarding your visa that you need to take care of before your departure.

If your study period ends and you want to leave the Netherlands, you have to deregister at the municipality. Inform the Civil Affairs Department (burgerzaken) of your municipality within 5 days before your departure.

Are you ready to head back home? It's important you don't forget something while leaving.