Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other Participating Countries.
The funded exchange will last between 1 and 6 months. It is an exchange of experience that takes place during a stay with the experienced entrepreneur, which helps the new entrepreneur acquire the skills needed to run a small firm. The host benefits from fresh perspectives on their business and gets the opportunity to cooperate with foreign partners or learn about new markets. For the stay abroad you will be financially supported with a European grant. Find out more on this website.
This programme works with intermediary officers in each country. On this website you can find intermediary officers in the Netherlands. We recommend you contact email@example.com or check www.erasmus-holland.com. This intermediary will help you with all kinds of questions. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of doubts.
You can benefit from the programme as a New Entrepreneur if:
- You are a “would-be” entrepreneur, firmly planning to start a business OR an entrepreneur having started your own business within the last 3 years. There is no age limit!
- You are a permanent resident (as defined by the programme) in one of the participating countries;
- You have a concrete project or business idea, reflected in a business plan;
- You can clearly demonstrate your motivation and commitment to engage in a business relationship with an experienced entrepreneur from another participating country;
- You are prepared to contribute to the development of the host entrepreneur’s business;
You are prepared to cover the costs of your stay abroad that exceed the EU grant.
Italian - Dutch example
Learning as a host company and young entrepreneur