Learning objectives pre-assessment
For accelerated bachelor programme ICT & Software Engineering only
- You demonstrate how to convert data into information in order to achieve a recommendation that will make an improvement for a process in an organisation.
- You demonstrate a self-developed, secured network environment with hosts and servers based on a specific application requirement (services).
- You are able to develop and implement interactive prototypes in an iterative process for the target users based on trends and developments.
- You develop and programme interactive embedded systems in which you use sensors and actuators and apply various I/O techniques.
- You develop software applications with attention for algorithmics and hereby demonstrate the skills of object-oriented programming.
Preparation for pre-assessment
In preparation for the pre-assessment, an online course is provided with an estimated study load of 160 hours. The online course is designed for self-study. If you have chosen Computer Science as one of your subjects in your VWO (pre-university education) curriculum, you have likely already achieved some of the learning objectives. If that's the case, you can focus on the remaining learning objectives of the online course and complete the relevant modules.