- A wide range of minors
- Deepen your professional knowledge or broaden your horizon
- Personal attention and guidance
- We support you in discovering and developing your talents
- Our minor education is at the heart of society
- Always a strong link to the professional field
At Fontys, you can choose from around 75 minors (in Dutch and English). This is a wide range with a variety of subjects. Take a look at the complete range. You can use the finder to filter the minors according to your interests or keywords that you find interesting.
Minor orientation week
The minor orientation week will take place from 6 to 9 November. You can register for various orientation sessions and learn more about the content of the minor.
Did you already make your choice? Then you can use the session to get a preview of the minor!
Apply for a minor at Fontys
Minor starting in February 2024
- Application period opens on 1 July 2023
- Application period closes on 15 December 2023
Minor starting in September 2024
- Application period opens on 1 February 2024
- Application period closes on 1 July 2024
The application deadline for the minor abroad differs. Some minors have a numerus fixus or fill up quickly. So always check the page of the minor of your choice.
To attend in the minor, the student must have:
- Passed the propaedeutic phase or;
- permission form the examination board of his/her programme.
Do you find it difficult to make a choice? Book a session with your study coach or a career choice advisor
The purpose of the minor regulations is to inform you about what you as a student will learn in the minor, what the assessment will look like and when you will have completed the minor. As a student, you can derive rights from the minor regulation.
As a student at Fontys, you can also choose to minor elsewhere. You can then choose for:
- a minor abroad or an external minor, at another institution of higher education in the Netherlands. For that, check out the Kies op Maat website.