Studying logistics means more than just transport, planning and ware-housing. Following a logistics study programme means you can use the skills you learn to improve the world:
- How do you prevent overproduction? And if there's any overproduction, how do you make sure most of it doesn't get destroyed?
- In what way can you reduce the amount of kilometres that's being driven in the entire logistics sector?
- How do you set up a 'sharing economy'? Do we need to possess everything or can we create networks to easily share products?
- How can we use 3D printing to make supply chains more sustainable? And can we use on demand printing to prevent products from becoming overdue or simply not needed anymore?
- Come up with smart ways to decrease the volume of packages, like our students did. This also helps in bringing back the amount of CO2 emissions.
With a logistics study programme there are many ways to make the world a better place. Discover it for yourself!
Your future job
- Warehouse manager
- Supply chain manager
- Unit manager
- Operations manager
- Project manager
- Logistics manager
- Global buyer