Scholarships Fontys ACE
Fontys Academy for the Creative Economy (ACE) awards two 'Holland scholarships' to students from countries other than those of the European Economic Area (EEA).
This scholarship is available only for students who have applied for one of our study programmes: Marketing Management - Digital Business Concepts or Trend Research & Concept Creation in Lifestyle. Please note: The scholarships do not cover your whole tuition fee but it is a onetime payment. The amounts are mentioned below.
Holland Scholarship Programme
The Holland Scholarship is subsidized by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. The purpose of the scholarship is to support excellent non-EU students during their first year of studies. Each academic year ACE hands out two Holland scholarships.
To be eligible for the Holland Scholarship Programme you have to meet the following cri
- Your nationality is non-EEA;
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands;
- You start with one of our 4-year Bachelor Programmes as a regular, degree-seeking student;
- You have achieved excellent secondary school results with a grade point average of 75% or higher.
More information on the Holland Scholarship Programme can be found here.
To apply, you have to be registered in Studielink for one of our bachelor's programmes; Marketing Management - Digital Business Concepts or Trend Research & Concept Creation in Lifestyle . The application deadline for the Holland scholarship is 1 June every year.
- An assessment committee will examine all applications and decide to whom the scholarships will be granted.
- Even if you fulfil all application criteria, we cannot guarantee that you’ll be awarded a scholarship, as scholarships are limited in number.
- Allocation of scholarships is only possible if you have completed your enrolment.
- Payment of scholarships will be done in October.
- To apply, send your full application file to firstname.lastname@example.org including a motivation letter, CV, grade records.
- You can only apply for one scholarship.
If you have any questions about scholarships, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.