Minor abroad

During your studies at Fontys you have the possibility to study abroad for a semester or academic year. In order to do so, you can apply for the minor Study Abroad.  In this minor you have the possibility to study at one of our partner universities. Fontys-wide partners are available to all Fontys students, while Fontys Cluster partners are only available to students from a specific Fontys school within a certain Cluster (group of Fontys schools). Do you feel like neither of these possibilities is right for you? Then you can always decide to go abroad as a freemover.


Before you apply for Study Abroad

Preparing for Study Abroad

During and after Study Abroad

ProgressWWW Enrollment guide