Do I already have to know which courses I want to take before I apply for the minor Study Abroad?

No, you will not have to make a learning agreement until after you have been placed at a partner university. However, we do advice you to have a look at the courses a partner university offers to see if they have enough interesting courses for you to collect 30 ETCS. You can also contact your coordinator Internationalisation to get more information about any requirements for courses your school may have. It is also advised to use any courses of interest in your motivation.